Written by CAT in Announcements on Sat 11 May 2019. Tags: internships,
The Cyprus Acquisition Team (CAT Lab) is excited to announce its Summer Internship Program for summer 2019. We are seeking talented and highly motivated undergraduate students from Cyprus or abroad, who are interested in gaining experience in linguistic research. Interns will have the opportunity to engage with research at the CAT Lab’s facilities on the University of Cyprus campus under the supervision of academic faculty and other researchers.
Summer interns will have the option to either:
1. Select to participate in one or more ongoing projects or
2. Propose their own project of interest
Internship Duration: Minimum of 4 weeks, which must be carried out between 1 J une and 31 August 2019, depending on the supervisor’s availability.
- Undergraduate students With an excellent academic background and a strong interest in linguistics, language acquisition, and/or language pathologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Greek or English Application Process Applicants should submit a resume that details their relevant work and educational experience and a letter of interest (at least 250 words) indicating why they want to work as an intern at the CAT Lab.
All applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]
NOTES: - The Internship does NOT provide a stipend, accommodation, living or any other expenses.
Contact For more information about the CAT Lab and the internship opportunity please visit our website: https://research.biolinguistics.eu/CAT.